Vote on every step of the movie making process,
and earn money when the movie does
Birth of ArtBot
io travels time and space to save great works of art.
Birth of ArtBot: io travels time and space to save great works of art
Ninja Cats: two apprentice ninjas head down different paths
The Last Humans: live-action post-apocalyptic brother and sister survival
Saving Ai: rescue mission in the metaverse for the first true AI
How are WE making a movie?
We are starting with 4 movie ideas. Every 1-2 weeks there will be a new poll where the community will decide which direction the movie will take. First we will narrow down to 1 movie idea. Then we will vote on different story arcs. Then we will vote on character designs, and keep voting on every step until we complete the movie.
You also have the opportunity to financially back the movie in exchange for rights to a portion of the movie’s royalty pool. Earn money when the movie does! When the backing campaign finishes, NFTs (non-fungible tokens) will be created and distributed to all the backers (don’t know what NFTs are? Click here to find out more - We can also fully manage your NFT if that’s your preference.). As the movie earns money, royalties will automatically be distributed to your wallet. 80% of the movie's revenue will be put into a royalty pool, and the remaining 20% will go to cast and crew!
How backing works.
Choose your backing amount. Each tier has different benefits.
Vote and discuss with the community on every step of the movie making process.
Receive NFTs and earn money when the movie does.
How much do you want to back?
Royalty Pool A - 60%
Royalty Pool B - 20%
Royalty Pool C - 20%
Royalty Pool A
For all backers
Royalty Pool B
For Producer and Executive backers
Royalty Pool C
For #letsmakeamovie cast and crew